Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kept Promises...




YIIIPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!! SUPER EXCITED!!!! I contacted my long-time friend's mom today...to touch base about our cakes for the wedding...and since she has her album back, I get to run by her house tonight and pick up the album so I can start cake hunting!!!!!! OHHHHHHHH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN I can hardly contain my excitement!!!! My WEDDING CAKE!!!! I have dreampt, dreampt, dreampt of Carole doing my wedding cake for YEARS. I can remember Lauren and I being at her bakery, and me just sitting in awe of her skill, and delicate touch, which led to beautiful cakes!!! I can remember telling Carole that she would have to promise to do my cake when I got married...this was back when we were like 13/14 years old! She's the best promise-keeper!!!

Thank you Carole!!!!

4 talker(s):

Ricardo and Lauren said...

ha! you're funny Did you get the book?! Have you decided on anything?!

Shannon said...

OK, what is your email address now????

Email me at my sbcglobal one so I have it?

Ricardo and Lauren said...

I got your sweet message! Thank you so much. It made me cry:-) I am sorry I haven't called you back. I was really sick and then changing jobs os it's beena little crazy around here. Hope you have a great week!

happy gram said...

did i ever comment to you that carole did alyssa and ian's wedding cake. a year later they pulled it out of my freezer and thawed it out and VOILA (or however you spell the word that sounds like vwah-lah) it tasted as fresh as it did (almost) the night of! it was incredible! i have always wanted your mom to do up another mini-cake for them! maybe i won't wait for a special occasion and maybe she'll do it!!!