Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wake Up Call

So because our wedding guests were so gracious and kind to get us gifts and the like for our wedding, Rob and I went to Bed Bath & Beyond this weekend, to take advantage of some of our gift cards! Rob is more of the coffee drinker in our house, seeing as I have to add about 1 cup of creamer to every 1/2 cup of coffee and 5 splenda packets, it's really not coffee by the time I get done with it! I digress. At any rate, he is the coffee drinker, thus it was up to him to pick out a coffeemaker that he would enjoy. Rob is heavy into research (always does his research before buying things...) so he has spent some time trying to decide the best way to go. He had it narrowed down to 2 types, and once we got there- we made our decision after weighing the pros and cons of the 2 coffemakers. So now I present to you the newest addition to the family:



Ahhhh- it's no nice. I highly, highly recommend this fine machine. Breakfast blend coffee, Chai Tea Lattes, Cappuccino's, Green Tea, Macchiato's, Hot Chocolate...it does it all! It allows for 3 cup sizes..filtered water, and each person can pick their preference! We also purchased this cute lil carousel that we have in the cabinet above this fine coffeemaker- which houses all of our different selections so they are readily available.

When Rob and I purchased the machine, I kept telling him to pick whichever one "HEEEE" wanted, because I wasn't the coffee drinker! We had have this sweet addition since Sunday--and I have 3 coffee cups in the dishwasher. 2 which held Chai Tea Lattes, and One from hot chocolate =)

1 talker(s):

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

mmmmm sounds great! I have just recently joined to coffee drinkers Anon club, but mine is the standard "Coffee only" machine. I want that one! Chai Tea=my fav! :-) Have fun with it!