Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Someone Call the Doctor...

.....I'm sick. Not sure what it is...horrid horrid cold, or a bout of Strep...either way some critter has invaded my body without asking and is LIVING in my throat.

Eviction notice was given yesterday.

Be Back Soon!

6 talker(s):

Lara said...

I don't know what strep is (we don't use that word), but I hope you feel better soon. Don't talk (blog instead!), for fear of losing your voice altogether.

And if the pesky critters are still squatting on Friday, go see the doctor!

T Sharee said...

Hello! I found your blog on Kelly’s Korner. I am searching for summer recipes for our church homecoming in two weeks. I was hoping that you would have some ideas? By the way love your blog and I will be following from now on!!!!

Bethany said...

Hope you feel better!!! I hate being sick!!

mrosev14 said...

I hope you are feeling better. I was going to mention where I found your blog, but honestly, I don't remember.

Anyways, I was a nanny before I started nursing school and loved it...I miss it. I was with my family full time for 2 years before nursing school and I still visit on a regular basis because they are my loves. Are you still not enjoying it?

Then again, any excuse for an appletini sounds good.

Suzanne said...

Oh no!! I am sorry your sick. BUT, look on the brighter side, you will probably lose your appetite, which means u will lose weight! That's what makes me feel better when I am sick. =) haha

Lara said...

Hope you're feeling better now :(

Just to let you know I left an award for you on my blog:

http://lifeasalara.blogspot.com/

Lara x