Thursday, April 2, 2009

Out to Lunch

Headed Here



With Him




7 talker(s):

Wendy said...

ya'll are so cute!!!

Trisha said...

I bet you guys make CUTE kids!! ;)

Rob and Amy said...

Thank you Wendy :) And Trish...I wish I had a nickel for each time I had heard that :) It's the best compliment!

Jane said...

i haven't had chipotle in forever. you two are too cute.

Abby said...

Oh, Chipotle. Mmmm! Have you had Quidoba? Because I think it is just as good! Thanks for the Baby Legs suggestion, also - I'm totally going to have to go Targeting now - DARN! He he he :)

The Pettijohn's said...

Qdoba ALL THE WAY!! I already looked up their website to see if they have any in Pitt because my survival is dependant of their chicken burrito...

and they have 7 locations :)

Nat said...

OMG I LOVE Chipotle!!! We have one in the shopping center across from us. It's dangerous.

I love your blog, you and your hubby are adorable!!