Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Leavin' On a Jet Plane....





Rob and I (and 2 of our very good friends from Louisiana) are leaving tomorrow to spend the rest of my Spring Break on a much needed getaway.

I'm truly hoping for some great memories, fantastic food, wonderful company, great food and how can I forget YUMMY FOOD!!!!!! I'm pretty sure the previous stated items will be accomplished and much much more!!!

I will post a hint to our whereabouts on Saturday when I post the winner of the Giveaway!!!! Make sure you enter before Saturday, and I'll talk to yall soon!!!!!

5 talker(s):

Bethany said...

LUCKY YOU!!!! Have fun!

~ Donna ~ said...

Have a blast!!!!

Foster Mama said...

Have a great time!!!!

Brandie said...

Have fun!!! Take lots of pictures!

Sara said...

I am so jelouse!! Eat some Beniets, a Po Boy and some Shrimp and Grits for me!!!