Thursday, March 12, 2009

You Question - I Answer


So I totally have nothing good to blog about. My week has consisted of studying, some studying and some more studying. I had 3 tests this week, and today is my first day of not having a test. To say that I am so relieved today is an understatement!!!!

Anyway...I thought I'd give it a shot and see if you have any questions for me!!! So yall ask away, and in a few days I'll post the answers :)

Enjoy!

2 talker(s):

Trisha said...

A while back I posted an interview. Someone interviewed me, and if you wanted to be interviewed by me, you were to leave a comment and I would send MY interview questions to you.

Since you didn't respond, I'm going to go ahead an interview you anyway! ;)

Here are the questions:

1. Money is not an object. . .Plan your DREAM vacation, right now, and tell me ALL about it!!
(And take me with you.) ;)

2. What is your occupation. If you wish you were doing something else, what is it you wish you were doing?

3. What is your evening "routine"? (From the time you get off work until you're catching some Zzzzzs.)
I.E. Do you change into PJs ASAP? Do you watch any "must see" TV shows? Do you go to bed early or late? Do you read before bed? Etc., etc., etc.

4. What is one thing that you would like to see different in this world. You can only pick one, and it can't be the Miss America dream of "world peace" either. :)

5. If YOU could interview one person, dead or alive, ANYONE - Who would it be and what are some questions you would ask them?

Now, go answer. ;)

Bethany said...

I just did a post like this yesterday.

My question...
Who is your favorite celebrity?? Your least favorite??

Do you have your kid's name picked out? What are they?

Ok, that was WAY more than one, but oh well.